• Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3/802.3u 10/100Base-TX
• Provides DC 48V power over RJ-45 Ethernet cable to device with Ethernet port
• LED power input indicators
• Distance up to 100 meters
• Auto-detects POE IEEE 802.3af equipment, protects devices from being damaged by incorrect installation
• Works with EIA568, category 5,4-pair cables for 10Base-T or 100Base-TX
• EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class B
Warning: Last items in stock!
PLANET POE-151 is an IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Injector that provides DC 48V over Ethernet cables. The POE-151 IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Injector inserts DC voltage into Cat.5 cable, allowing the cable between the Injector (POE-151) and Splitter (POE-151S-5V/9V/12V) to transfer data and power simultaneously. The maximum distance between the Injector (POE-151) and Splitter (POE-151S-5V/9V/12V) is 100 meters. With POE-151 being installed, it combines the Ethernet digital data with power over the twisted pair cables as an IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Injector. And the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet splitter will split the digital data and the power into two outputs.
With IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet devices being installed, the system administrator only has to use a single RJ-45 Ethernet cable to carry both power and data to each device. Besides, when used with the POE-151S-5V/9V/12V, the POE-151 can offer the benefits of cost saving, easy networking planning and higher reliability. What’s more, upon any IEEE 802.3af devices being installed, the POE-151 or together with POE-151S-5V/9V/12V can make the connection while migrating or splitting the power and the Ethernet digital packets, such as connecting the POE-151 to an IEEE 802.3af complied device, AP or IP phone.
Reference: ALIM 5V-2A